AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez

Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ Vide
Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ Vide

Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Invité
Anonymous

Faites place à la vedette
Invité
MessageSujet: Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ EmptyMar 6 Nov - 1:52

En construction...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous

Faites place à la vedette
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑ EmptyMer 23 Jan - 0:09

SIX LETTERS

« Le remède au mal consiste parfois à oublier le mal et à oublier le remède. » ► Gracian y Morales
Pernula.

« I will love you until the end of time. » So, that’s the end. We are in the end of the wire.
The whole way we built together to walk in. But, what was it, exactly? Was it really a path? Was there at least one escape? A little door to pass through? Would we have been in this situation if it had been the case? I should have expected the situation. The day when the *** would lost its soul and its heart between the hands of a sphere. She was rolling. She wasn’t a stone. She had feelings, she used to have it for…*. But she was rolling and everything finally took end as I thought, since the beginning : she rolled through my own fingers.

“I should move on. I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song…Ah, that's how you sang it.”

Don't break me down. I've been travelin' too long. I've been trying too hard. With one pretty song.
I hate it. Hate myself. Mountain, I'm talking to you. Why must I be that rigid? I'm asking the water, because it's where I'm from (so do you...) ; why ? This shiny star should be rare, and it should satisfy all the expectations of everyone : be perfect. In this way, it should have thought about everything before… Before leaving. Hurt. Get hurt. And fall again.
Blue... And a little bit of red.
I can’t believe it. I can’t just watch the funeral show of a so wonderful thing. It can’t be true, cause it’s not. Please, my Love, tell me I'm wrong. Yes, it’s not and it never was… Indeed, who knew about us? How can I be sure it wasn't the mean manipulations of my blind eyes? How can I sure that I didn't invent all of it, that I've never met the perfection of my life ? I am so tired, Pernula. My skin is so cold. I’m… So sorry. Wait... Do you see it? The clouds… They’re coming for me. And the snow you can see falling from them itsn’t just a snow. It’s the way the time has decided to choose, to describe this little vase. If you wanna really know, I’m gonna tell you something. (Even though I know you already know it, so perfectly. Let me just do it. I wanna do something for you.) I think it’s a little bit funny, like, deeply. We were so sure of ourselves. So sure that everything would be ok one day, that every single trouble would find its solution. So numerous were the days when I thought all the contrary happened… But no. It did. Every single trouble find its solution.
Tonight, I'll take the road. Cause these clouds won't wait for ever.
Oh, how I wish I could bring you with me. Keep you so close to me and my heart.
How could you? How could you steal my soul? I have to bring it back now...

“Loving you forever, can't be wrong. Even though you're not here, won't move on. Ah, that's how we played it.”

That’s how we used to. Just pretend, everytime. Pretend to do something instead of something else. Pretend with everyone while we were just here together, holding our hands.
have you pretended to love me?

“No one compares to you.
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side.”

One day, I asked the waves if the smile on someone's face exist to prove the happyness, to feel the happyness, or to call the happyness. I forgot something I guess. What would we do if no ones care, if no ones answer to the yelled name ?
The other side is so sick. All the light left, all the beat, all the Blue. All the stars. All the cracks are gone.
The light can't get inside anymore.

“And there's no remedy for memory your face is. Like a melody, it won't leave my head. Your soul is haunting me and telling me… That everything is fine.”

And everything is ; in the best world the universe is able to handle. Unfortunately, I don’t know where I am. Where did the dancers, sofa and the bar left? Which horizons did they took? And all the spots, the hot atmosphere ? These eyes, this heart just under my hand?
I want to follow them! Let me go...

My sould is lying on the sand, so far away from all we used to dream about.

“But I wish I was dead.”
so hard.

D.

CODE BY AMIANTE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Leฬis - I’ll always protect those who I love, even though I’m probably as terrifying as a baby penguin. ๑

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1